Things have been a little bit busy and I am going a little bit crazy, so I’ll be taking a brief blogging vacation. I know it won’t be easy for you, compulsively clicking Refresh for a fortnight solid, but make the best of it. Although I can’t confirm, I hear there are things to do…outside? 🙂
Get it free!
Around the Net
Best of Buckley
- Artificial Intelligence and Nietzsche
- Happiness is Not the Goal
- Hating Twilight Does Not Make You Cool
- How Precision Kills Communication
- How to Write Clearly
- Reading Van Gogh
- Sixteen Simple Rules for Writers
- Staring at Rectangles
- The Joy of Hubris
- The One-Step Guide to Getting Published
- These Are a Few of My Favorite Things
- You Do Not Even Have to Believe in Yourself
TagsArt Artificial Intelligence Ask an Overmind Ask Brian Anything Avatar Babyology Buffy Copyediting Fiction Forty-Minute Story Friday Links Frozen Great Bible Read Haiku 365 NSA domestic spying Philosophy Poems Postmortem Restore the Fourth Riddle RPG Maker Scientology Singularity The Crane Girl The Federalist Capers The Witching Hour Transcendence Yoda vs. Everybody
Why are you taking a holiday to the Windows Desktop?
Because the Linux penguin gave me a chilly reception…
What is this outside that you speak of? I understand you not.
Apparently there are bears…