Are you a lurker? Do you read the blog, but refrain from commenting? Are you comfortable in the shadows, partaking of bloggy goodness whilst shielding yourself from the harsh light of public exposure?
My lurking brethren, today I say unto thee: break thy shackles! Step forward into the light! Leave a comment and make yourself known!
If you don’t know what to say, why not answer me these questions three:
1. What is your name? (Doesn’t have to be your real name. Your Internet nickname is fine if you want.)
2. What is your quest? (Name a project you’re working on, either at work or in your spare time.)
3. What is your favorite color? (No, really.)
And that’s it! De-lurking complete!
Come on. You know you want to.
1. What is your name?
2. What is your quest?
To remove the barrier of not wanting to be the only person to respond by commenting.
3. What is your favorite color?
I would like to be able to answer ultra-blue, if only to rebalance the missing u’s in the question; however it is really green.
Missing u’s. Crazy Brit! 😉
Quest: To travel to as many places as I can.
Hey, that’s my quest! 🙂
I’m not that much of a lurker!
– I’m redesigning the network security features of the product I work on
No, yellow! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Good to hear from you, man.
1. My name is Inigo Montoya.
2. You keeled my father.
3. Prepare to die.
2. Currently? My quest is commenting on your blog for the first time! Sorry it’s taken so long.
3. My favorite color is yellow.
As a lurker here I think I’m a dismal failure, but here it goes.
2. To write a story starting with “It was a dark and stormy night,” and with someone waking up — two ways you’re never supposed to start a story. 🙂
3. Um. Don’t really have one. I’m not really visual. I do have a favorite food and a favorite movie, though (“swordfish” is one but not the other 🙂 ).
Hi Anthony. Your last answer reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Apu asks his new bride her favorite food, book, and movie, and she says “The answer to all three is Fried Green Tomatoes.” 🙂