Local man arrested for drizzling balsamic glaze on surgical equipment in area hospital; claims he was “just following instructions”
Get it free!
Around the Net
Best of Buckley
- Artificial Intelligence and Nietzsche
- Happiness is Not the Goal
- Hating Twilight Does Not Make You Cool
- How Precision Kills Communication
- How to Write Clearly
- Reading Van Gogh
- Sixteen Simple Rules for Writers
- Staring at Rectangles
- The Joy of Hubris
- The One-Step Guide to Getting Published
- These Are a Few of My Favorite Things
- You Do Not Even Have to Believe in Yourself
TagsArt Artificial Intelligence Ask an Overmind Ask Brian Anything Avatar Babyology Buffy Copyediting Fiction Forty-Minute Story Friday Links Frozen Great Bible Read Haiku 365 NSA domestic spying Philosophy Poems Postmortem Restore the Fourth Riddle RPG Maker Scientology Singularity The Crane Girl The Federalist Capers The Witching Hour Transcendence Yoda vs. Everybody
I recently listened to a podcast about the history of vinegar and they discussed balsamic vinegar quite a bit. Apparently the majority of balsamic vinegar in America is crap compared to the real deal (not surprising). They also recommended putting genuine balsamic vinegar on basically everything! Including ice cream…
It’s a longer podcast, but definitely worth a listen!
“The majority of balsamic vinegar in America is crap …”
I knew it! Time to Make Balsamic Vinegar Great Again.