I thrive in gardens and in war.
I’m what drunk drivers oft ignore.
I am a thing no man can hear,
yet light a fire and I’ll appear.
When cherries rot, I also die.
I can’t be felt – but what am I?
Get it free!
Around the Net
Best of Buckley
- Artificial Intelligence and Nietzsche
- Happiness is Not the Goal
- Hating Twilight Does Not Make You Cool
- How Precision Kills Communication
- How to Write Clearly
- Reading Van Gogh
- Sixteen Simple Rules for Writers
- Staring at Rectangles
- The Joy of Hubris
- The One-Step Guide to Getting Published
- These Are a Few of My Favorite Things
- You Do Not Even Have to Believe in Yourself
TagsArt Artificial Intelligence Ask an Overmind Ask Brian Anything Avatar Babyology Buffy Copyediting Fiction Forty-Minute Story Friday Links Frozen Great Bible Read Haiku 365 NSA domestic spying Philosophy Poems Postmortem Restore the Fourth Riddle RPG Maker Scientology Singularity The Crane Girl The Federalist Capers The Witching Hour Transcendence Yoda vs. Everybody
The color RED…?
Got it! 🙂 You must’ve red my mind…
Haha! I RED this aloud 3 times before I peeked at the comments and saw the answer. Loved the riddle 🙂
ScarLET me just say that I got it too.
How would an AI approach solving this riddle?
Good question! Sounds like an excellent topic for a post this week.
So…I’m assuming I win some kind of GREAT PRIZE for guessing the answer?? Lots of GREEN would be nice!
Lots of green? Hm…a new crayon set?? 😀