- Editing – This morning I’m working on a sample edit for a prospective client. Thanks to everyone who spread the word about my freelance business.
- Writing The Crane Girl – 42,000 words and counting on the first draft.
- Painting the fence – Almost done! My right thumb is sore from holding the roller so long.
- Bible reading – Still in Genesis, making progress. Betsy and I are up to Jacob now. I’ll do a Genesis post tomorrow if I have time – they seem to eat up a lot of it.
- Watching Bob’s Burgers – Betsy is now successfully hooked. Mission accomplished. We’re in season 3.
- American campaign finance system – Still horrifically broken.
- Writing this blog post – Done!
Get it free!
TagsArt Artificial Intelligence Ask an Overmind Ask Brian Anything Avatar Babyology Buffy Copyediting Fiction Forty-Minute Story Friday Links Frozen Great Bible Read Haiku 365 NSA domestic spying Philosophy Poems Postmortem Restore the Fourth Riddle RPG Maker Scientology Singularity The Crane Girl The Federalist Capers The Witching Hour Transcendence Yoda vs. Everybody