- I’ve started work as a contractor for Dragonfly Editorial – not quite full-time, but a lot of hours, and excellent pay. Mostly business writing. This is a big step up, the kind of break I’d been hoping for. I’m learning a lot, too.
- Still doing various other jobs, for Creative Sparks Writing and Run Life magazine, for instance.
- Mr. Trube’s fractal adult coloring book, published by Green Frog and proofread by yours truly, is now available.
- Due to growing demands on my time (see above), I am no longer working for Pen-L Publishing.
- Research and planning for Crane Girl gallops on. My sources over the past few weeks have included, in no particular order: Paradise Lost, the Song of Solomon, the Talmud, Aesop’s Fables, The Time Traveler’s Guide to Elizabethan England, the Popol Vuh, the Rimas of Becquer, Thurber’s “Many Moons,” the Rig Veda, and so very, very much Wikipedia. Yes, I’m having fun.
The paucity of blog updates lately has been largely due to the business and busy-ness outlined above. Life proceeds apace.