- Long hair being loose
- Gives enemies something to grab during a fight
- Could get in eyes during acrobatic maneuvers
- Gives hint of secret identity
- Use of color yellow
- Makes her easier to spot in the dark
- Bigger eyeholes
- Reveals more of face, hinting at secret identity
- Less intimidating
- Short cape
- Serves none of the functions of longer cape (protection, intimidation, concealment)
- Still has the downsides of a cape (getting in the way, giving enemies something to grab)
Okay, I guess there are a few good things. Shorter bat ears are more practical, and bigger eyeholes do allow better peripheral vision. But still.
I mean, it’s almost like the character was designed for aesthetic appeal in a fantasy-based visual format, or something.