- You have to stop every three hours to fill up the tank, whether you’re driving or not.
- There’s only one warning light on the dash. It’s blindingly bright and offers no information about what’s wrong. The light comes on approximately ten times a day.
- The warning light also causes the horn to honk. There is no way to turn off this feature.
- Your car’s garage is located on the second floor, right next to your bedroom, so that you don’t miss any of those delightful horn honks.
- You have to change the filter about every three hours.
- The car flails and wiggles the whole time you’re changing the filter.
- The car does not come with an owner’s manual. You can buy a third-party manual if you wish; there are about 50,000 to choose from, and they all offer conflicting information.
- You do not get a choice of color. If the car is an unexpected color, people get very upset.
- The car does not drive. At all. If you want to take the car somewhere, you must tow it using another vehicle.
- If you try to trade in the car for another, better functioning model, you will be arrested.
Get it free!
TagsArt Artificial Intelligence Ask an Overmind Ask Brian Anything Avatar Babyology Buffy Copyediting Fiction Forty-Minute Story Friday Links Frozen Great Bible Read Haiku 365 NSA domestic spying Philosophy Poems Postmortem Restore the Fourth Riddle RPG Maker Scientology Singularity The Crane Girl The Federalist Capers The Witching Hour Transcendence Yoda vs. Everybody