Get it free!
Around the Net
Best of Buckley
- Artificial Intelligence and Nietzsche
- Happiness is Not the Goal
- Hating Twilight Does Not Make You Cool
- How Precision Kills Communication
- How to Write Clearly
- Reading Van Gogh
- Sixteen Simple Rules for Writers
- Staring at Rectangles
- The Joy of Hubris
- The One-Step Guide to Getting Published
- These Are a Few of My Favorite Things
- You Do Not Even Have to Believe in Yourself
TagsArt Artificial Intelligence Ask an Overmind Ask Brian Anything Avatar Babyology Buffy Copyediting Fiction Forty-Minute Story Friday Links Frozen Great Bible Read Haiku 365 NSA domestic spying Philosophy Poems Postmortem Restore the Fourth Riddle RPG Maker Scientology Singularity The Crane Girl The Federalist Capers The Witching Hour Transcendence Yoda vs. Everybody
Pretty cool! Got 24 but wasn’t sure about J and L. Perhaps morw appropriate (for me) would have been a picture of a blue jay and the Chicago elevated train (El).
Nice! J is John Jay, first Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. L is the ell, an obsolete unit of distance equal to 45 inches (among other definitions). Those were two of the hardest. I’m impressed you got K.
The blue jay would’ve been good too. I also thought about using the Men In Black for J and/or K.